INCREASE WORKFORCE PRODUCTIVITY, PRODUCTION VOLUME, AND REVENUE WITH DYNAMICS 365 SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management is a complete supply chain solution that intelligently integrates the whole supply chain processes. The solution covers manufacturing, inventory, warehouse planning, distribution, transportation and service along with predictive analytics and intelligence.
With end-to-end supply chain visibility you can improve operational efficiency, improve strategic planning, and overcome unprecedented supply chain challenges.
Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management Partner
As a certified Microsoft Gold Partner, LITS DISTRIBUTION helps you gain an edge in your supply chain process with proper deployment of D365 SCM. We hold an impressive history of transforming many organizations across the globe leveraging the power of Dynamics 365, and other Microsoft tools. Beyond implementation, our Dynamics 365 SCM experts offer customization, integration, support, and training, all of which help you improve entire business operations.
LITS DISTRIBUTION is the leading Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management partner in Middle East, Asian and African regions, with years of experience in transforming enterprises across industries using Microsoft Dynamics 365 solutions.
Dynamics 365 SCM: Benefits
- D365 SCM enables manufacturers, distributors and retailers to overcome supply chain disruptions. Provides complete visibility into supply chain, helping customers better plan their supply chain strategies
- Gain production and supply planning agility using AI, ensuring the right products are in the right place at the right time. Planning optimization helps to understand customer demands more quickly and create orders in quick time
- Optimize inventory and logistics with deep visibility into warehouse operations and inventory. New inventory capabilities helps you increase order fulfillment rates by providing visibility into future stock levels.
- Transportation management simplifies your transportation process. Helps you identify the best route or cheap route for the shipment of products. This helps you save time and minimize operational costs
- Dynamics 365 SCM is scalable meaning it scales as your business grows or demand increases. Generate insights from the entire supply chain data to drive productivity and efficiency.
- Identify and resolve customer issues faster resulting in improved customer satisfaction and revenue. With AI features and analytics, improve demand forecasting and inventory accuracy. Businesses can now forecast constraints in the distribution and supply chain process.
- Insights from SCM Data helps identify faults in the manufacturing process, also when the parts fail to function. The solution enable users to solve these issues immediately.
Business Impact in a nutshell
- Helps to withstand supply chain disruptions
- Streamline operations with deep visibility into supply chain
- Maximize asset uptime and lifespan
- Reduce operational costs
- Improve manufacturing process with IOT, mixed reality and AI
- Streamline warehouse and inventory operations
- Deliver products on-time and win customer loyalty
WHY LITS DISTRIBUTION FOR DYNAMICS 365 IMPLEMENTATION?
- Implementation: Our Dynamics 365 SCM professionals helps you choose effective licensing plan and deploy supply chain solution based on your business needs
- Customization: Customize D365 SCM if necessary in line with your business needs to efficiently manage your business
- Integration: Integrate the solution with Microsoft 365, Microsoft Power Platform, other Dynamics 365 applications and third-party systems
- End-to-end support: Experienced and dedicated technical consultants are at your disposal to handle unexpected issues coming out of the solution and to resolve user queries
- Consulting: D365 SCM consultants provide expert guidance regarding how SCM solution benefits your business and improve business performance and growth
- Migration: Our certified Dynamics 365 consultants help you make a smooth transition from your legacy ERP system to Dynamics 365 SCM.
Team up with the leading Dynamics 365 Consultants in UAE, other Middle East, Asian and African regions.
Migrate today from your legacy ERP system to D365 Supply Chain Management with the help of Dynamics 365 experts.
What Makes Us Different?
Fast And Efficient
Friendly & Reliable
Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management: Capabilities
- Improve time-to-market for your products
- Create unified view of manufactured products
- Deliver right product data to service team to drive positive customer experiences
- Predict future trends in the demand and supply
- Respond intelligently to supply chain disruptions in the market
- Maximize operational efficiency and control costs
- Determine optimal inventory levels to satisfy demand
- Determine and balance the future need for raw materials
- Eliminate stock out situations
- Conduct long-term planning of materials
- Determine and forecast net requirements
- Allows vendors to work with inventory information, invoices, purchase orders
- View and edit basic company information
- Identify the need for a product
- Procure the product, receive, invoice and process payment with vendors
- Procurement based on company purchase policy and workflows
- Unified information about inventory, customer demand and sales
- Customers keep informed
- View order history, account information
- Create orders
- Invite customers to the portal
- Eliminate downtime and improve margins
- Create quality orders using robotic process automation
- Automate warehouse operations to improve workforce efficiency
- Reduce downtime by proactively managing production
- Leverage IOT and mixed realty technology for sustainable manufacturing
- Incorporate data from third-party manufacturing systems
- Utilize holographic experience to improve employee safety, efficiency, and reduce errors
- Manage assets with predictive corrective and preventative maintenance
- Simplify resource scheduling to reduce travel time
- Enhance the asset uptime with IOT and mixed reality
Dynamics 365 SCM License Plans
Dynamics 365 Supply Chain Management$180Per user / month
A startup or start-up is started by individual founders entrepreneurs.
Frequently Asked Questions.
Ultimate shop experience. Effortlessly build high-converting online shops and start selling in a few minutes.
Hear from our
At LITS our clients are also our greatest advocates. It is our dedication to add value to our client’s business that converts customers to clients and clients to business partners. Our clients are our greatest assets and marketing channel!
We have three projects with this template and that is because we love the design, the large number of possibilities to customize the template and the support received. We recommend it!
Netflix Chief Designer
HUB is by far the best theme here in Themeforest, I don't think anyone can match it's code quality, design or anything anytime soon! I hope you sell 10 million copies, I'm soooo glad I found it
I’m only just starting to work with this theme, but so far it looks great and extremely customizable. Not everything was clear to me though, but the support has been absolutely amazing.
I would give LiquidThemes are five stars for each category if I could! I LOVE the demo site I was able to easily download and customize - I’m going to have the best portfolio site ever! Yay microinteractions!